Welcome to my blog!

Friday, November 29, 2013

THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE

Hello people!

I'm gonna do a movie review--well it's actually not a review, hahaha I don't even know the steps to make a movie review. Honestly, it's just kind of words I'd like to say about the movie. Can I say it as movie review? Nope.

So, I watched THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE last Saturday, Nov 23rd exactly. Well, I used to watch it one day earlier, but because something and other things, I couldn't make it on Nov 22nd. But it's okay. No need to problem about it.




I don't know what to say about the movie! Like, hell, I lost my words. There's nothing could describe best my feelings. IT WAS PER-FECT!

Me myself is not the book reader. Yap, even I just watched the first movie around April 2013 maybe. I am a huge fan of Harry Potter actually, so it's quite hard for me to move on to other story. Okay, that was kinda OOT.

Well, since I haven't read any of the books, I don't even know what's going to happen on the 2nd movie. And then, bam! There came the movie on the big screen. And I enjoyed the frickin 2 hours so much. I didn't even feel that, hey is it 2 hours 26 minutes long for real? I thought it was only an hour. SERIOUSLY! I enjoyed the story so much. But the ending is fxkn damn yeah. I even wait til the mockingjay bird went out because I thought it wasn't the end yet?!!! And then, there came the fxkin CREDITS likeee aladkjfadlkfj it was the end.

And. I. Need. To. Wait. One. Year. Long. For. The. Next. Movie. Which. Is. Gonna. Be. Divided. To. Two. Parts.

Argh. But it's okay. Overall the movie was really SATISFYING! JENNIFER LAWRENCE IS PERFECTION. SO IS JOSH HUTCHERSON. AND SAM CLIFFLIN. AND DON'T FORGET LIAM HEMSWORTH BABYYYY.

Now come to my favourite parts. [SPOILER ALERT, maybe?]

First, I was all shocked when Gale kissed Katniss. Like....??? WHAT This made me confused. Should I join the KatnisXPeeta team or KatnissXGale Team? Because, couldn't she hold them both? LOL. And his words.... I don't remember exactly but it was something like this.
I had to do that. At least Once



No Gale. Please. Don't stare like that.

And then, I love the plot at all. The love between Gale-Katniss-Peeta. It just too bittersweet. WHY ON EARTH SHE SHOULD PICK ONE? NO WAY. She should have allowed to pick both of them.

And that one scene, on the beach, when Peeta said no one needs him. It was just... too sweet. So perfect. The view, the words, the feelings. Argh. 

Peeta: "No one really needs me."
Katniss: "I do. I need you."

 THIS ONE IS MY FAVOURITE PART!

But if I have to list all of my favourite parts, I'm gonna say.. "hey dude, go watch the whole movie." Yeap.

And this one character. Finnick. Oh my God. Sam played him best.

There was one scene that made me confused like, should I cry? or laugh like crazy? I know it's stupid to laugh over. Actually my heart beats so fkin fast at that moment. So it was the scene when Peeta was dead, and Finnick tried to give him a CPR. Yeaaahhh lol, did they really? Okay, never mind.

By the way, my tears can't even really stop during the whole movie. Like, it kept streaming down my face for 3 to 4 or 5 times. The worst one was when Katniss and Peeta had their victory tour in district 11. OH MY GOD. THE TEARS ARE REAL.



I also love it how Effie really proud with her victors. In the first movie, my thoughts about her were all about "who daheck this woman." "too much make up" and blah blah blah. But in the second movie, my thoughts about her changed like 180 degrees. She was really nice and lovely! My favourite part about her is in the presidential palace.
"Eyes bright, chin up, smiles on. I'm talking to you, Katniss."

And I'm so touched at the scene when Effie should pick Katniss as a tribute once again. It was all so heartbreaking. The way she looked. Ahhh... Can't even...


After that, the most heartbreaking moment is when Katniss didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to Prim. It was so... Oh yeah I forget another one. When Gale was being whipped by the peacekeeper. What, those bij say that they're PEACEKEEPER? Better stay away.

Overall... as I said before, if I should list my favourite parts, it's gonna be the whole movie. I'm not even kidding. This movie is great. Like, it was the best movie in 2013 yeayy since 2013 is nearly to end, so I think it's safe to say so.

Score? Uhm, no need to question. It's gonna be a 9.5/10 from me!  Why not 10 when I said this movie was perfect? Well, it's because the ending is really adlksfj.

GOODBYE AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!

-MK ♥

[p.s. Peeta or Gale?]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for visit this little castle of Maria's Kingdom. Come here again please!