Welcome to my blog!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Love Letter

My dearest, Niall...

As time goes by, it's still the same old story. I'm still standing here and didn't even disappear...

You're untouchable, so far away. But, I keep my eyes of looking at you.

In the middle of the night, I met you. I looked into your blue eyes and we were holding hands. I can't let my eyes to be opened then face the world, cause if I do it'll all be over, I'll never get the chance again.

When the morning came, I saw the sun. At the same time, I knew exactly that the stars shone bright upon your head. As bright as your eyes. The twilight sky became the bridge of us. And in that moment, I knew that you're worlds away.

When white turns green. Green turns light. Light turns red. Red turns white. And it keeps go on just like that, frequently. Then I realised that I've been waiting for you for that long. But... You don't even know.
You're untouchable, so far away. But I don't know why, I can't even throw this feeling away.

I look to the sky at night. You're just like those stars. So bright, so beautiful, untouchable... so far away.

One day, I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realised I was thinking of you. One night, I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realised, I heard the sound of piano and you were singing for me even just in my head.

After so many years, now I get my courage to give you something important. Something that I've kept for years. If your heart is ready, I want you to look something behind this paper. I was too shy to say. I love Niall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for visit this little castle of Maria's Kingdom. Come here again please!