Welcome to my blog!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

"Will You be My Snowflake and Fall for Me?"

"My name is Jack Frost. And I'm a guardian. How do I know that? Because the moon told me so."

Every Dreamworks lover must know that it is the last line from Rise of the Guardians. Jack Frost said it.

Yeah, it was January when I first watch this movie in theatre. And suddenly I fall in love with Jack Frost. I went to watch it with my cousins and sister. And when we got home, we went crazy bcs of Jack!!! OH my God! He is really adorable and superb handsome.

After then, I became one of his fans. I used his pic as my wallpaper and more. But after about three months, I changed it all to Niall's pic bcs I get into him. But still, I love Jack Frost.

Until one day, at my friend's 17th party, one of my friend, Miranti, asked me for my Jack Frost photos collection. She told me that she started to love him too! Oh my God. Actually I'm happy bcs it means that I'm not alone anymore--since my cousin that love Jack too is in East Jkt which is far from my house. I can express my crazyness about Jack with my friend now which is just some seats away in the class!!hhhahaaa
We've been talking about Jack for about two weeks more and never get bored. And we have such a briliant plan to make a fan fiction of him. I can't wait to make it true.

And yesterday, I was bored in the class. It was a chemistry class. And I got a paper. Then don't know why, I started to draw a face line then a hair. And somehow it's turned out as Jack Frost's hair! I decided to continue the drawing then. But I found it's difficult to draw his eyes. Then I asked to Miranti how to make a good eye. But still it's turned out bad, uh. Then I made his outfit then Miranti made it better!hohohh
And this is it!!

1 comment:

Thank's for visit this little castle of Maria's Kingdom. Come here again please!