Welcome to my blog!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Back To the Kingdom

So guys! Back with me here, it's MK. Yeah, from now on, you can call me MK. Because I just found it that its cool. Smh, MK is an acronym Maria's Kingdom. It's been long time ago since my last post here. Actually, I opened my blog about a month ago, to post something. But I'm not really sure about that post, so I just keep it in my draft.

Then, uhm just for your info, I'm officially a seventeen years old gal. Yay! I finally have my own ID card. Cool, isn't it? And, I'm in the senior class now. Ufft, why time runs so fastttt. Like, uuh, I thought it was yesterday when I graduated from Mid-School. Also when I stucked with that "miss the Mid-School moments". LOL yeah.

So many things changed, I think. First, I'm no longer a Korean or Japan or maybe definitely an Asian lover. I'm back to keep in touch with the western things yeah. Because, no offense for the Korean lovers, I just think that K-Pop is kinda boring right now. They have the same styles, and it's freaking me out, specially the girlbands.

Second, I'm a Directioner now. Yippie yayy! I really love NIALL JAMES HORAN babyyy. He's such a perfect blue-eyed boy with his F"in Irish accent. He's just so goddamn cool, man. But, I'm not like ppl said, Directionator--or whatever they said, I love all of the 1D boys.

Third, I enjoy reading English novels now. No longer an Indonesian novels reader. I'm so in loveee with Nicholas Sparks' books, like The Last Song, and A Walk To Remember and etc. And of course who didn't know John Green. I love his The Fault in Our Stars. And many more. I love reading English novels, just in case to improve my English skill. But beside, I found out that English novels are way sweeter, and more lovely.

Fourth, I'm such a nail art freak.Yeah, that's true. Uhm, no need to questions. I do nail arts every Friday. So sad that my school doesn't allow the students to polish their nails. Eww.

Fifth, I'm so stucked up with Instagram, now. I'd be a tumblr girl, too. Lol yeahh. Can I? I start to make a tumblrish account on Instagram. Maybe you can take a look on it @mklifetale.

So, that's all my update for now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for visit this little castle of Maria's Kingdom. Come here again please!