Welcome to my blog!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

New Grade, New Class, "New" Friends, New Idols[?]

*Burst out from the formulas*

Hello everybody!!! It's been ummm a month, maybe? since the last time I post anything in here. Now, I'm back. With the new me! Hahahaha -just kidding, ok?


Well. I must say something now. That the High School moment isn't that bad--as I expected long time ago. I thought, I would just be a freak nerd in school. LOL yeah.

I've been through a year in High School. With my beloved friends from the 10th-A Class. The moments we made together just too great to be forgotten. The solidarity we built together. Ah, I really can't forget those moments.

I still remember how we made any agreement together. We're just that solid! HAHAHA Remember when we pretended to sleep in class? LOL I will not forget it!

From the outside, we may looked like a group of absurd students. Stubborn students. And so on. Saying we're absurd? Well, then. But at least, we're solid!

I still remember how we just so excited to make a proposal to go to the zoo--for the Biology practicum. That moment just... asdlkfjaslkdfj HAHAHA

And the most important: The freak couples we made. HAHAHAHA

Now, I'm--We're--not a 10th-A class student anymore. We're in the different class now. And I want to confess something. I really am missing the moment in last year.

I'm in the Science class now. I still meet the friends from my past class. I get "new" friends from the other 10th class, too.

And yeah, OOT, I feel something different from myself nowadays. I realize it from every tweets I made. I realize it from every songs I heard.

I've changed.

If yesterday, I always tweeted about Kpop thingy, now, I tweet about any western celebs. Yeah. American Idol Season 11 just changed me. Heejun changed me. Pheejun changed me. Colton changed me. Pheelton changed me. JayAndre changed me. Andrew Garfield changed me. Harry Potter changed me. hahaha I like them. So much.

Well... I'm bad about making an ending of post. Don't know what else to say. hahaha

Here's a photo from my new class! :) It was with my Lao Shi from Mandarin subject. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for visit this little castle of Maria's Kingdom. Come here again please!