Welcome to my blog!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

I like to Move It!

Halooo... Sudah lama sekali tidak memberi kabar kepada rakyat di kerajaanku ini. Apa kabar kalian semua?? Akhir-akhir ini terlalu sibuk mengerjakan tugas edit-edit foto yang seabrek. Untungnya sudah selesai~! ^^ And I'm so proud with my edits. :D Di samping itu, I'm also preparing a new story. Read it here and here


Tadi siang lagi gatau mau ngapain. Mau lanjut cerita, belum ada mood /plak/ Pada akhirnya, gue membuka data-data di komputer dan melihat sebuah wallpaper. Jeng jeng ini dia:
Gatau juga sih ini gambar darimana. Udah lama sih. Yah itu ada credit-nya di pojok kanan. Tiba-tiba sebuah ide terlintas dalam pikiran. I want to animate it! Make it moves! =)) So, this is it!



I know that it's still weird cause I'm still in progress with "animation". Ah yeah, the background isn't mine. I just found it on my computer too. I can't give the credit of the background 'cause I don't know where it's come from /hyeah. So, I just disclaim it (the background) as mine, hehehe.

I used Photoshop CS3 anyway. Well, I have the CS5 version too, but I've been feel comfortable with this one, hehehe. 

Need the tutorial for animate some thing? Just click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for visit this little castle of Maria's Kingdom. Come here again please!