Welcome to my blog!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dream High 2

I don't know what's the point for me to write this. I'm just getting...... asdfghjkll nao *what?!* *broken English alert*

I've started to watch DH2 since a few weeks ago. And da hey *?* I'm starring at the scene of Soohyun and Jiyeon. What da? But then, I realized that they just filming something. I thought, DH2 will be the continuation of HyemixSamdong's love story--but they changed the actress to Jiyeon instead of Suzy. But actually, I was totally wrong!
Almost all the characters are NEW. And suddenly I miss the old actresses/actors of Dream High :( specially Soohyun and Suzy.

After watched any episodes, I started to like it more and more. and MOOOREEEEE. Cause I think it's totally funny yeah. The parody of Roly Poly and I'm the best. LOL. There're many scenes that makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD =))))) hyeah.

First, I started to like JB, and complaining him to be paired with LeeAnn--Jiyeon. But now, when JB is starting to like Haesung--Kang Sora--, I totally feel like.......... I don't wanna let Haesung to be with JB. I'm HaesungxYoojin shipper /egoyeah /plzdntgetmadatme

Now, I stuck at the episode 10. In Korea, it's ep11 already. But, I can't find the engsub for ep11 now. Maybe, I have to wait until tomorrow :/ I CAN'T BE PATIENT YEAH! So I open tumblr, search for any tag of "DREAM HIGH 2" and wotdaheck? ASDFGHJKL I've found many spoiler for that episode ;;A;; no problem, but it's getting a problem--seriously problem--when I saw lot of gif when Yoojin kissed Haesung's cheek. ASDLKFJSDLKFJSDLKFJ I CAN'T BREATH! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ENGSUB YEAH! did he say to Haesung that he likes her? ASKDLJFSDKFJ

THIS!♥♥♥♥♥

The way he starred at Haesung, I REALLY LIKE IT! KIND OF CUTE LOVELY HYEAH SCENE!!! ALKSDJFSDKFJ

But...but then................................................................................

the problem is getting more serious when I saw lot of gif of JB's proposal to Haesung!!!

kyaaaaaaaa It's a complicated love line!

I like both of Yoojin and JB to be paired with Haesung. I really mean it when I say, "I don't want Yoojin to be paired with LeeAnn" aiiishhhhh

don't have a reason for that, but I think, they didn't get the chemistry together. I prefer LeeAnn with JB. They're really mean to be. Perfect! Can't y'all see the end of ep10? when JB and LeeAnn holding hands? I like it! oohhh geez! I'm starting to be crzeh yeah.

This Square love between LeeAnn-JB-Haesung-Yoojin ;;A;; It's getting more complicated!

Ossshhh my heart is getting adflkajsdflkajsdfkj everytime I see any scenes of Yoojin-LeeAnn -_-a

LeeAnn character is really adslkfjsadlkfj, but no prob, It means Jiyeon's act is really good! I like you eonni <3333 since the "God of Study" kyahahha

A yeah... instead of HaesungxYoojin couple, I also like another two couples. They're really mean to be together, I think. NanaxHongjoo and AileexJr.

Geez! I like the way Hongjoo and Nana sing together. I like the way Hongjoo sing for Nana at the hospital. I like the way Hongjoo get jealous with Siwoo. I like them! They're totally KAWAII♥ They remind me of MILKY COUPLE from the season 1.

Dunno what to tell more --a. This is what a random post yeah.

Now, 5 episodes left. It's so fast. :( I'm just hoping da best for the end of this season.

Honestly, I want....................................

HAESUNGxYOOJIN

LEEANNxJB

NANAxHONGJOO

AILEExJr

for the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAH x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for visit this little castle of Maria's Kingdom. Come here again please!