Welcome to my blog!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Shall I give a title in every posting? :/

Oh Finally...
It's April 1st, it means..............................


I JUST PASSED MY SCHOOL EXAM ~~~

Oh glad of it ^^v


now, I'm just studying for the National Exam on April 25th till April 28th.
Oh National Exam please come faster, I can't wait again.....
Holiday... I need that ~ LOL


But, if I passed my National Exam, it means I will leave my school(my friends i mean, not the teachers or the lesson /lol). If I leave my school it means I will be separate with my beloved friends. T______T They'll get new friend, and me too. But I hope our friendship will everlasting. :')

Well jadi amburadul gini postingannya, mklum bingung nge post apa :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for visit this little castle of Maria's Kingdom. Come here again please!